Quality / Inspection
- Two CNC Co-ordinate Measuring Machines (CMM)
- Two manual probe Ferranti machines
- Statistical software for measuring trends
- First article inspection reports as standard
- Components can be inspected to drawing or CAD
- Portable Cimcore arm enabling CMM measurements in any location
- Sub-contract inspection service available
- Accreditation with Rolls Royce, Meggitt Aerospace, GKN and Thyssen Krupp
- BS EN ISO 9001:2008 and AS9100 Rev C accredited
- Capability studies and control plans
We are accredited to AS9100D & BS EN ISO 9001.2015 and supply full dimensional reports with all components in line with this specification or to meet your specific requirements using our CNC Co-ordinate Measuring Machines (CMM). These have a measuring ability of 2000mm x 1300mm x 1000mm.
PC-DMIS is an advanced measurement and analysis program for use with co-ordinate measuring machines. This has increased our programming capability and allows us to analyse the results using SPC Lighthouse software.
PC-DMIS provides a bi-directional link with our CAD systems enabling inspection to receive your CAD data and inspect directly from it.
For jig tooling, reverse engineering or ‘off site’ / ‘in situ’ inspection we are able to offer use of our portable CMM Inspection Arm.
All products have full material traceability with Certificates of Conformity.
In addition to this we are also approved suppliers to the following companies:
We have achieved AS9100 rev C approval and are working towards Westland approval.
[insert_php] include(“footer-text.php”); [/insert_php]